How to find the Karrageen Caravan and Camping Park in south Devon
Karrageen on the map
Following directions to Karrageen
- Travelling south from Exeter on the A38, take the A3121 (sign posted Ermington/Modbury).
- At the first junction (Kitterford Cross) go straight across (sign posted Loddiswell/Kingsbridge).
- At California Cross, bear left after the filling station (sign posted Loddiswell/Kingsbridge).
- Pass down through Loddiswell.
- At the top of the hill, turn right at Sorley Cross (signposted Churchstow/Salcombe).
- At Palegate Cross roundabout take the second exit and pass through Churchstow.
- At Bantham Cross roundabout turn left (sign posted Salcombe).
- At the next junction (Langworthy's Barn) turn right to Salcombe (A381).
- At Malborough, turn sharp right through the village, following signs for Bolberry for 0.6 mile.
- Turn right to Bolberry Lane.
- Drive 0.9 mile, past Bolberry Farm site, through Bolberry and then you will find Karrageen Park on your right.
- On the left is a concrete drive to Karrageen House and reception. Please come around the circular drive and book in and then you will be shown to your pitch.
We do not recommend the use of GPS systems from Kingsbridge.
P.S. Bring your binoculars!