Karrageen camping and caravan holiday park has 25 static holiday homes. But how on earth do we get them finto Karrageen? Find out here.......
Own your own caravan holiday home
Purchase your own static holiday home at Karrageen
We have no sites available for 2018 but do have two sites available for 2019;
- We have two Swift Loire ex-rental caravans, one being 4 years old and one only 2 years old, which are both 32'x 10' in size (6 berth).
- Both caravans boast a large master bedroom as well as a twin bedroom, bathroom with toilet and shower and a kitchen and lounge dining area, with a sofabed.
- Both caravans also have electric panel heating for those owners looking to visit during the colder months.
- The caravans have been let smoke and pet free, with a lot of attention and care towards their upkeep and maintenance.
If you are considering becoming a private owner at Karrageen here are a few basic points that you will need to know:-
- Karrageen is licensed for 25 static caravans (of which 4 are used for rental purposes).
- All caravans coming onto Karrageen are new and delivered from the factory.
- Access restricts us to a 32’ x 10’ caravan, which is ordered through ourselves in environmental colours with a pitched roof and galvanised chassis
- A licence and lease are issued to all new owners for 12 years.
- Provided that the 12 year old caravan has been kept in a good condition and by mutual agreement, a further 3 year lease may be purchased taking the caravan to the site limit of 15 years.
- We do not allow subletting; the caravan is used for holiday purposes only by the owners and their immediate families.
- Our site licence allows us to be open for 8 months from 15th March to 15th November yearly.
Should you have any further questions, are interested in purchasing a static caravan for 2019 or wish to make an appointment to visit the site and area, please call us on 01548 561230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.