Karrageen's holiday caravan booking conditions
- A completed booking form and non-refundable deposit of £100 per week booked must be received within 7 days of the telephone reservation. The remaining balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival – if not received we reserve the right to re-let. Where this does not happen you are responsible for the full cost of the week(s) booked.
- Cancellation will only be accepted by registered post. You are reminded that at 8 weeks prior to arrival you are responsible for the full balance due regardless of your reason for cancellation. We will make every effort to re-let on your behalf but strongly recommend that you purchase holiday insurance.
- Details of all persons occupying the unit must be given on the booking form and no alterations are allowed without written notification.
- Accommodation is available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival. Please arrive before 8.00pm. The unit must be vacated by 10.30 on the day of departure. Accommodation should be left in the same clean and tidy condition that it is found on arrival. All breakages must be notified and paid for before departure.
- A cleaning/security deposit of £50 is required on arrival. This will be refunded, where applicable, (see condition below) within 14 days of the end of your stay.
- Accommodation should be left in the same clean and tidy condition that is found on arrival. Cleaning equipment is provided in each caravan. All breakages must be notified.
- During your stay please inform reception in advance of any day visitors.
- Strictly no smoking or pets allowed in the caravan.
- The management reserve the right to enter the caravan at any time during your stay should there be any cause for concern.
- Deposits not transferable to touring caravan and camping or third parties.
No liability whatsoever shall be attached to the management in the event of:
- Death, injury howsoever caused, illness, inconvenience or any other misadventure.
- Loss of or damage to or theft of property including motor vehicles and boats.
In order to maintain everyone's enjoyment and pleasure, we would ask you to observe the following:
- After 10.00pm please consider your neighbours and keep noise to a minimum. There is no tolerance given to offenders in this matter.
- All drivers please note: do not exceed the site speed limit of 5 mph which is equivalent to walking pace!
- One car only to be parked by unit.
The unrivalled coastal location of Karrageen's campsite is so special and we work really hard to keep the site in great shape. Our visitors find it really easy to help us maintain these high standards,
why is one reason why our holiday caravans get snapped up so quickly!
Continue to Static Caravan Booking Form ...