Karrageen camping and caravan holiday park has 25 static holiday homes. But how on earth do we get them finto Karrageen? Find out here.......
Terms & Conditions
Karrageen Booking Conditions
1. Advance bookings are accepted on receipt of:
- £50 per week/part week deposit, or full balance (whichever is less)
- All 1, 2 or 3 night bookings must be paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable
- During the period 24th May - 1st June and 20th July - 28th August 2018 the minimum booking accepted is 3 nights
All deposits are non refundable nor transferable, and the full remaining balance is due on arrival.
Please note that we do not accept credit cards or debit cards. We do, however, accept BACS payments (internet banking). Please email Phil@karrageen.co.uk for bank details.
For a deposit or balance payment, cheques will only be accepted if received 21 days prior to your arrival.
2. Cancellations/no shows
- For all 1, 2 or 3 night bookings full payments made at the time of booking are non-refundable.
- For bookings of 4 or more nights, you will be liable for the full and outstanding balance in accordance with your original booking (as your booking, including any detailed requirements stipulated by you would have have been reserved), unless:
- We receive written notice of cancellation/curtailment 21 days prior to your booked arrival date (email will suffice)
- We can re-let your booked pitch for the entire duration
- If your booked pitch is not re-let for the full duration, you will be invoiced for the difference plus an administration charge
* Please consider holiday insurance
3. Alterations/ amendments to your original booking
- If you alter your dates, (subject to availability and a £10 administration charge) please confirm in writing (email) - 21 days notice required.
4. Pitches are to be vacated by 11.30 am
- Late departures by arrangement and liable to half rate charge
- Departures after 16:00 liable to full rate charge
- During high season, pitches will be held until 17:00 on your arrival date, unless you have telephone or emailed and spoken to a member of the management team
- Please advise of late arrival otherwise your pitch may be let
- If arriving between 13.00 - 14.00 please be patient as this is typically our busiest time for arrivals and also our lunch time
5. A pup tent is classified as a small 2 child tent within one family unit. Larger tents are charged at full rate.
6. All electric hook ups booked during high season dates will be charged for, even if not used.
7. Only low wattage camping equipment can be used, e.g. 800 watt kettles; domestic kettles and heaters are not permitted.
8. During your stay, please inform reception in advance of any day visitors.
9. Motor bikes are only allowed with prior consent from a member of the management team.
10. We regret but no large groups or multiples of couples allowed on site during high season. Other times by prior agreement only.
11. Families and couples only during high season.
No liability whatsoever shall be attached to the management in the event of :
Death, injury howsoever caused, illness, inconvenience or any other misadventure
Loss of or any damage to or theft of property including motor vehicles and boats.
In order to maintain everyone's enjoyment and pleasure, we would ask you to observe the following:
1. Dogs are welcome but in the interests of hygiene and children's safety they must be :
- kept on a lead at all times and exercised off site
- well-behaved, quiet and child friendly
- not taken into the toilet block
2. After 22.00 please consider your fellow campers and keep the noise to a minimum. There is no tolerance given to offenders in this matter.
3. All drivers please note: do not exceed the site speed limit of 5 mph which is equivalent to walking pace. This includes cyclists.
4. Barbecues are allowed but please observe the following conditions :
- Be aware of the nearest fire point
- Disposable barbeques: please use slabs provided (by the fire points) & return after use
- Do not burn the grass. A charge of £5.00 will be made for all such offences.